Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kate Moss had a tattoo for millions

Kate Moss has revealed that a tattoo on the lower back cost her millions because it is made by Lucien Freud, who is no longer among the living, reported Contactmusic, quoted by BTA. 38-year-old Moss sure that tattooed two birds are the work of Lucien Freud and probably cost a fortune. "He told me about the time he was in the Navy and a tattoo of the sailors said to the supermodel magazine Vanity Fair. I said, "This is amazing," and he replied: "I can do a tattoo. Tattoo What would you like to?" I told him that I like birds, and he explained that tattooed birds and offered to make me a tattoo depicting an upside down chicken in a bucket, but the idea appealed to me. Then Lucien propose a tattoo depicting myself.
I said "I will not wear a tattoo on girl buttocks" and again disagreed. In the end we decided to tattoo depicts a flock of birds. In fact, this is an original painting by Lucien Freud. I wonder how many would be willing to pay a collector for it. Several million? "Moss get closer to the famous artist when he painted nude while she was pregnant with her daughter Lila Grace in 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment